- Martin Acevedo ★★★★★ in the last week Fantastic service! They were very persistent and overcame several challenges to achieve all of my legal goals. I recommend … More this firm without reservation.
- Steve Bell ★★★★★ a week ago Intake went smoothly, and SSA was awrded in a couple of months. Thank You!
- Ron Bereman ★★★★★ a week ago This team is well polished took great care of me would highly recommend
- Rachael Bickal ★★★★★ a week ago I literally don't have enough positive words to say. When doing this by myself, it was a nightmare; I was lost and beaten, … More and I eventually gave up. A few years later, I called these guys, and they took all the burden off our shoulders. Just amazing.
- Torry Bowen ★★★★★ 2 months ago Evans disability is amazing they answered all my calls promptly and professionally and were very nice to me. My lawyer walked … More me threw everything and made me feel comfortable by the time we went to my hearing. All of them helped me so much I only have good things to say about Evans disability.
- Rob Zerba ★★★★★ 4 months ago Evans & Evans have been great in getting my disability on the first try, and following through with getting me set up … More on a excellent Medicare Advantage plans! It has all been a great experience, and customer service is awesome. Thank you so much.
- An Nguyen ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago The staff at Evan Disability are thorough, efficient, and compassionate. Response’s rate from all the staff is extremely … More timely.
- Heather Brennnan ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago Always quick to help, and great to have on your side 😊
- jessica tran ★★★★★ 4 weeks ago Evans Disability is a great one. They answer all questions that I have and make me feel comfortable to have them as my attoney. … More
- Wyatt Ziemer (Tech4U) ★★★★★ 6 months ago Peter was awesome to deal with his knowledge and compassion go hand and hand. I cannot recommend him enough his guidance … More in a stressful situation goes beyond what I can put into words. He was wonderful to deal with and I am so thankful to have found him.(
(note his help was with a disability denial for my young adult son that is autistic)
- hailey grace ★★★★★ a month ago The SSDI process is long and frustrating, would not of been able to do it without Evans disability
- Dennis Stull ★★★★★ a month ago Very pleased with there frim
- Cynthia Parham ★★★★★ 4 months ago Evans disability did a very good job great job actually on getting my SSI they are the best I've been through a lawyer … More before them and I didn't get it and then a couple of years later I went
With Evens disability and I got my SSI.
Super good company I definitely recommend Evan's disability to anyone trying to get SSI because your disabled, they are the best, and Helley was always there when I called or if I emailed her with any question or questions I had, She always quickly and efficiently answered me. Thanks again, you guys are the best, Cynthia
- kimreynolds ★★★★★ 2 months ago I Humbly Appreciate the service of Evans& Evans Disability and With Your Help 🙏 I have been Well Compensated !
- Do C ★★★★★ 8 months ago They were extremely helpful and were always available when I had to deal with SSA for interviews or appointments. I had … More 2 previous attorneys in my local area that weren't anywhere near as helpful. This time though with Evan's, after I appealed, it only took about a year or so to start actually receiving my benefits.They handled everything for me including setting up assistance with medical care information after I qualified for benefits. They contacted me regularly to keep me up-to-date and returned any calls or messages right away. I would definitely recommend this firm even if they are not in your local area.
- Nancy Jones ★★★★★ 5 months ago I appreciate this FIRM! Great staff, My Attorney was amazing thank you Jack! I totally recommend this Law FIRM!
- Bob Bennett ★★★★★ 7 months ago Evans disability handled my claim wonderfully!
I only had to provide necessary information and they did everything else for … More me. I was very impressed with their service and would highly recommend anyone who needs assistance with a claim to use Evans.
- C Knight ★★★★★ 9 months ago Evans Disability was instrumental in my getting approved for Social Security Disability! Don't go it alone! Put Evans … More in your corner for a positive outcome👍👍
- Mary Montgomery ★★★★★ 6 months ago I want to say thank you so much I’m happy with everything you have done much appreciated and love
- Emily Thompson ★★★★★ 9 months ago I would highly recommend Evans and Evans for you Disability clams, super nice people. Very kind and understanding. Obviously, … More this experience is a sensitive subject for most people and the people Evans in Evans. They were just amazing.
- Rayven ★★★★★ 11 months ago I am so glad I decided to have Evans & Evans handle my disability case. They helped me through every step of the process … More and were always available to answer any questions I had regarding my case. They took the stress out of my application and let me focus on living with my disability. They got me the maximum award amount possible. I would highly recommend them.
- Shannon Theriault ★★★★★ 8 months ago They were Extremely helpful. In contact very regularly. Felt like they were there the whole time. Easy to contact.
- E. Ziemer ★★★★★ 6 months ago Peter was awesome to deal with his knowledge and compassion go hand and hand. I cannot recommend him enough his guidance … More in a stressful situation goes beyond what I can put into words. He was wonderful to deal with and I am so thankful to have found him.(
(note his help was with a disability denial for my young adult son that is autistic)
- James Koenig ★★★★★ 10 months ago I would like to thank John Cahill III and Simon for winning my disability case. The strategy, case preparation, and case … More presentation was excellent!! While the process itself takes a fair amount of time, John and Simon stuck with it to win a victory for me. Thank you!!!
- Janis Koreis ★★★★★ a year ago I cannot adequately express the thanks I have for all, all of you have done. Thanks to the many people in your office who … More provided support, both direct & behind the scenes. People at Evans Disability listen and are so patient.
It allowed me to relax more & focus on my health instead of being further overwhelmed by a lengthy, unfamiliar process. They broke the process down into as manageable steps as possible. They provided awareness of what to expect. I feel for individuals without family and knowledgable, highly competent, conscientious people like those at Evans Disability.
Everyone was so patient, kind and efficient. I greatly appreciated the excellent communication to educate me and provide awareness on what to expect in regards to something I never thought I myself would encounter.
The staff was timely, supportive and never once made me feel rushed or a bother when I had to ask for things to be repeated or for a slower rate of speech in order to fully understand.
I appreciated the times Mr. Evans took to directly respond to some of my inquiries.
Mr. Cahill went above & beyond to represent me. My eyes well up with tears with thankfulness beyond words as I went from an active, fully contributing member of society and helping others, to needing to be helped with almost everything. Evans Disability helped me at a time when I haven’t been able to help myself. I cannot thank them enough!
- Philip Peterson ★★★★★ 9 months ago Exceeded all my expectations and I will always appreciate the services provided to me by Evans Disability. Truly remarkable. … More
- Denise Bacon ★★★★★ a year ago They were very understanding of my health conditions and made sure I did what I needed to do to get SSA to hear me. I went … More on my own to file and was denied so I reached out for help. And was denied again. When I wanted to give up, they didn't. They appealed my claim and the attorney that was assigned to me was very understanding how my life of my disability affected my ability to work. The attorney made sure that I told my life with these conditions. I tried not to cry while explaining to the judge at my hearing, because I got a chance to speak about it. I felt that I finally was being heard. I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping win my case. I would recommend them to anyone who is just like me.
- Jim Kane ★★★★★ a year ago After my case was resolved in my favor, albeit with 1 schedule miscommunication that could have been my fault, and after … More Evans and Evans received their fee, I am still being assisted I'm my efforts to receive a modest backpay sum from a recalcitrant SSA! EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE ALREADY GOT THEIR MONEY, and the matter would seem like a trivial matter to most. If your trying to seek disability compensation from social security, YOU NEED, Evans&Evans on your side!!!
- Jimm Hitt 5 ★★★★★ 10 months ago Best attorney you can come by.
- Edward Bessette ★★★★★ a year ago I can’t believe We Won!! Oh my goodness.. Mr. Peter Evans and his team were awesome. He and his staff were both courteous, … More kind, & patient throughout the course of my case & I truly believed that I was in really good hands. I was a bit nervous before my case though Mr.Evans and his staff went above and beyond in ensuring the process of everything was ok. Mr. Evans handled my case extremely well from start to finish. He is great at what he does, professional & will ensure no stones are left unturned. Evans-Evans without your help I would truly be lost, no better team that I would want on my side. If you want someone reliable, & doing the best they can to present your case well & with trusted experience, Mr.Evans and his team are there with you each step of the way! They’re all my Champions. God Bless you all!
- Marina Scriggins ★★★★★ a year ago I highly recommend Bruce Brewer. He is very responsive and hard working. He communicated very effectively the steps needed … More in order to present my disability case to the ALJ. He created a very effective plan of action. Bruce is very efficient and gets the job done! He is amazing. Oh, and he has a really funny sense of humor!
- Mike Wilkening ★★★★★ a year ago The staff at Evans Disability were very friendly and knowledgeable. Their group works as a team and are very professional. … More I highly recommend using there services.
- Bt Merrill ★★★★★ a year ago Peter Evans was smart and reliable. He never gave up when helping me and I could not recommend this business enough.
- Teri Holliday ★★★★★ a year ago We highly recommend Evans Disability Attorneys. They were so kind, helpful and Professional, the entire team was so nice … More and friendly. Whether it was via email or phone call they always helped with any questions we had, and they always got back to us and answered our questions so quickly. The entire team had our trust and that was important to us. Thank you Mr. Evans and the entire Evans Team. We are so grateful for all that you did for us.
- Cheri Ellenberger ★★★★★ a year ago Peter Evans was very professional! He was quick to respond to my questions and prepared me well for my hearing. Highly recommend … More this agency.
- Michelle Gates ★★★★★ a year ago I have never been treated better. This is the best company I could have picked. Nice, kind and always professional.
- Tammey Rust ★★★★★ a year ago Evans & Evans and all of their team were excellent and settling my social security suit very professional on time calling … More really great with giving you updated information on your case I recommend using these guys they are a team that gets it done and also very respectful towards their clients thank you Peter Evans for all you guys have done for me and my family best social security Law Firm I would use them again...
- Lance Cooper ★★★★★ 2 years ago I was diagnosed with Brain Cancer in 2019. I have been unable to work due to permanent symptoms/deficits obtained from the … More tumor and treatments. I applied for SSA disability and was denied 2 times over an 8 month period. I contacted Evans & Evans and they immediately took my case. They walked me through the process and removed the burden of worry. After 5 months, the team was able to help me receive disability benefits without a hearing. I am eternally grateful for their effort and the results received.
Applying for disability is a long process (average 1-2 years in Oregon) that has many disappointments and rules. My Advice: Do not attempt to due this on your own! The team at Evans and Evans will manage all the hurdles for you. My only regret was not using them from the beginning of the process. Thank You - E & E!
- Debi Barry ★★★★★ a year ago Like to relax with drink and play video games. Plenty of machines as well as pinball, and dinging area, I am in wheelchair … More plenty of room handicap acess.
- Donna Salarzon ★★★★★ 2 years ago Contacted this firm about Disability for my husband with cognitive deficits due to brain aneurysm and subsequent stroke. … More Knowing how much more difficult it could be to prove mental disability vs physical disability, they still agreed to accept his case. He was ultimately approved in less than a year with no hearing. All staff we encountered were compassionate and professional.
- Tom Muller ★★★★★ 2 years ago Evans and Evans helped me navigate the disability process with Social Security. Anytime I had a question or concern, they … More were so helpful, and always took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered no matter how trivial they may have been. I will absolutely continue to call on them if I need more help regarding my disability.
- what username ★★★★★ 2 years ago Been fighting a mental health case for 5 years prior to coming in to contact with this law firm. The time came around for … More another hearing and I won my case.highly recommend them for they care about you winning and put effort in like no other. Thank you evans and evans
- Sandra (BabySteps2Wellness) ★★★★★ 3 years ago My husband is a disabled vet that is currently working. However, his condition is deteriorating and we had many questions … More about what it would look like for our family when he was no longer able to continue working. I contacted Evans and Evans and explained our situation and received a call from Peter Evans. He was friendly and patient with all our questions. He is knowledgeable and explained different situations using examples from his experience to clearly explain to us how things work in the court system. We had more questions after our initial call and he took time out of his day to answer our remaining questions. When we are ready to file a claim we will absolutely hire him.
- David Hensen ★★★★★ 3 years ago I am a client of Evans & Evans PC. I would recommend this firm to anyone navigating the Social Security Disability application … More process. H. Peter Evans has been outstanding and I can't thank Catherine Helle, Legal Assistant, enough for the help and support she provided me. Catherine was prompt in returning my calls and she communicated information in a clear and concise manner, making it extremely easy to understand. I am grateful for Catherine's expertise during an arduous process.
- Stephanie Hinshaw ★★★★★ 3 years ago Good disability lawyer if you need something done with disability they will help and they are so helpful and help you understand … More how disability works
- Harmony C ★★★★★ 2 years ago Highly instrumental in getting a very complicated case from a rough beginning to a positive outcome so far.
- Martha Vazquez ★★★★★ 3 years ago HelloHere I am to testify a bout my experience with the firm of Evans & Evans and associates ,I one to say they help … More me with my issues of my disability , And they did a great job, , can’t thank them enough for the excellent work, they had lots of issues with my claim but Evans & Evans worked on tops of all the issues and made all the way.For the people who’s disabled and looking for a good attorney to represent them , I am Strongly recommended them, I had a great experience, can’t thank enough for the great job !Martha Vazquez
- buddy osher ★★★★★ 3 years ago Peter did a fantastic job with both of my cases. He was quick to respond, knew the judges and told me exactly what to expect. … More His confidence and professionalism and gave me a piece of mind in a crucial time. Highly recommend!
- Christopher Roberts ★★★★★ 3 years ago Peter Evans has always been a standup guy and is definitely a top notch lawyer that has in my personal experience has changed … More someone’s life that I care a lot about , I highly recommend this firm
- jennifer gabbard ★★★★★ 3 years ago I just would like to thanks evans and evans they are wonderful. They eased the stress of getting disability and would highly … More recommend them.
- Mitch Cook ★★★★★ 4 years ago Evans and Evans have been fantastic to work with. One thing I appreciated the most was the prompt replies to all of my questions/concerns … More (and there are a lot), whether it be emails and/or voice messages. A friend referred me to Evans & Evans and I am happy I followed their advice. In return, if your are considering a disability claim, I would recommend contacting them for a consultation. I believe you will be glad that you did.
- Mel Heide ★★★★★ 4 years ago Evans and Evans is truly a one in a million firm. They gave me counsel in a time where I didn’t have a lot of money but desperately … More needed direction and guidance. It wasn’t the counsel I wanted to hear but looking back it was the correct counsel. They were professional, fair and skilled.
- Eivind Schweiss ★★★★★ 4 years ago These guys are the best! I have worked with them for 5 plus years and they have given me and my clients that I have referred … More excellent advice. I highly recommend this great husband/wife team for your legal needs
- Steve Lim ★★★★★ 3 years ago Evans and Evans are very professional, they have been really is to work with and very helpful. I will definitely use them … More again. Thanks
- Michael Pattullo ★★★★★ 4 years ago This team is the best! I've worked with Peter several times over the last 15 years. Has always provided excellent counsel. … More My "go to" legal team.
- Scott Sund ★★★★★ 3 years ago Great service. Even better people. The best!
- Chris Eagle ★★★★★ 3 years ago Great group of people. They are able to answer all my questions and have really helped me get through this process.
- James Sun ★★★★★ 4 years ago We felt like just a number with our first attorney. These folks at Evans and Evans gave us Amazing service!!! They treated … More my wife with respect and dignity. They know what they’re talking about and I highly recommend them.
- Damien J. Kolb ★★★★★ 2 years ago Evan's & Evan's treat you like family and will help you to the very end. Kind, courteous, respectful, diligent, … More steadfast and sincere are a few words that I think of when reflecting on my dealings with Evan's and Evan's!
- Nathan Jones ★★★★★ 4 years ago Peter Evans and his team are awesome lawyers! They did great work on my case and I have used Peter as an attorney for years. … More I was not just a case to them they have become like family.
- kirby cook ★★★★★ 4 years ago Great experience working with Pete and his team. Mervin is a workhorse. A success every time. Thanks guys.Highly recommend … More
- ryan ribary ★★★★★ 4 years ago Evans & Evans firm supported my family through a tough time with understanding and professionalism. They know the law … More and how to help protect their clients. Fantastic people!
- Terry Koh ★★★★★ 4 years ago My wife got diagnosed for a degenerative eye disease that eventually led to her blindness. This obviously impacted us in … More many ways, including financially. We were completely unaware of the Social Security benefit process and how to navigate it. Peter was very compassionate, patient and responsive. He walked us through the entire process and was there every step of the way. Although I don't wish anybody to have to go through the trauma and stress of a disability, I would highly recommend Peter to help them if they did.
- Scott Schilter ★★★★★ 4 years ago Evans and Evans are great attorneys. They have always demonstrated a personal compassion for their clients situation but … More provide council on a realistic resolution. I would recommend them to anyone in the Portland, Vancouver area.
- Greg Silva ★★★★★ 4 years ago Great experience. Very open and clear communication. Up front and reasonable pricing. Use Peter!
- Steven Munson ★★★★★ 4 years ago Great attorneys. The took care of my case throughout the entire process. I was very happy with their services and recomend … More them to everyone I know that is going through the Social Security Disability process.
- Jacob Wardrip ★★★★★ 4 years ago One of the best firms out there. They took the time to listen, get the information needed and assisted in every way possible. … More I would highly recommend them.
- Ranjy Thomas ★★★★★ 4 years ago Over the years I have referred Evans and Evans to friends and clients who were facing significant financial obstacles due … More to health related issues. Evans and Evans took the time to learn what needed to be communicated to the Social Security courts to help my friends WIN their case!I have learned that just because a client has qualifying issues for Social Security benefits does not mean they will be granted the benefits they deserve. You need an advocate like Evans and Evans.
- mike addis ★★★★★ 4 years ago Evan's & Evan's are great. When it all look useless and ready to give up they worked harder for me. In the … More end I recieved a monthly amount for life. And my medical.Then when my wife became disabled. They didn't hesitate to help her receive what she had coming for her work history. My wife past 6 yrs ago of Breast cancer.If it had not been for thier willingness not to give up both my wife & I would not have the life we had.They still checkup on me once and a while. Thank you for all your help.
- Matt Kanetomi ★★★★★ 4 years ago Great team of lawyers that you can trust! I have used there services multiple times and will continue to use in them in … More the future.
- Michael DiFabio ★★★★★ 4 years ago Thank you Evans & Evans for being there for us in our time of need! Great people in this company and would highly recommend … More to friends and neighbors.
- Laura Arledge ★★★★★ 4 years ago Very considerate, knowledgeable and professional service. I would definitely recommend Evans and Evans.
- Toby & Jan Tommaso ★★★★★ 4 years ago I was represented by Richard Sly with Evans & Evans, in a court case last January, and I’m pleased to say that everything … More went BETTER than expected. Through the entire process leading to court date, the entire staff was very helpful in answering all my questions. I’m so glad I chose their firm!
- Greg Benfield ★★★★★ 4 years ago Best attorney I have ever dealt with .... I recommend highly
- Leslie Miller ★★★★★ 4 years ago Mr. Evans made sure I was prepared for the worst possible judge during a time when we didn't know who the judge was … More until the day of court. It's been about 10 years and he won for me when Fibromyalgia was difficult to prove with no test available for it, he has won the case for several people I have referred to him over the years.
- JOEY SMITH ★★★★★ 4 years ago The Evans’ and their team have been a joy to work with. They have gone above and beyond when I needed the most!
- Devina Johnson ★★★★★ 4 years ago They are very professional and always nice!
- The Falcons ★★★★★ 4 years ago Personal attention by the team makes potentially difficult and hard times clearer. Thanks to all!
- Serenity Sanchez ★★★★★ 3 years ago Very efficient!
- Krystal King ★★★★★ 3 years ago Professional, caring, straight to the point.
- Erik Schweiss ★★★★★ 9 years ago Mr. Evans has represented me a few times in different areas of law and his professional performance was amazing. His ability … More to communicate the law and my rights throughout the legal process were second to none and gave me peace of mind that things were going to be ok. I recommend him to anyone that needs representation.
- Michelle Mybelle ★★★★★ 5 years ago Awesome team. Great atmosphere for dealing with stressful times.
- Chris Lazarus ★★★★★ 4 years ago Knowledgeable and efficient